15 May 2009

TAFE

Hi everyone,

From memory, I don't think I've ever posted about TAFE, and my wonderful best friend posted about her TAFE recently, and gave me the idea to tell you what's happening :)

For those of you that don't know, I'm studying Business Administration, Certificate III, at Gawler TAFE. I started in second semester last year, so I've studied for 3 terms so far.
I've studied things including marketing, OH & S (what fun!!), databases, spreadsheets, publishing, records management, human resources and reception.

I'm on my final subject now, which is Sales (Recommending a Product or Service), and I'm really enjoying it. I'm planning on asking my boss at work if I can go with one of our Sales Reps on a sales day trip, or even just when he visits a few businesses, to see how he goes through the sales process. It's really interesting, and I'd like to see what it's like and if I could see myself doing sales in the future. It would be a good experience anyway.

I can't really see myself doing sales--what do you think??? Please comment and let me know your thoughts!!

God bless.
~Rachel

1 comment:

Jewelz said...

Sounds good! I hope you finish soon :)
You'll have to tell us what happens with the Sales thing.