So today, I continue to be thankful for...
326. New pictures on my wall at work.
327. Caramel latte – a treat around these parts.
328. Great work colleagues.
329. Amazing, God-ordained planning time for a ladies retreat later this year.
330. Tickets booked to visit Brazil in October this year!!
331. The 4 boxes we got packed last night…
332. …and for the new home we should be moving into in about 3 weeks time.
334. Hangouts with my brother who is in another city.
335. Bloglovin’. ;)
336. Quiet evenings at home.
337. The food we can purchase each week – even though I am very un-inspired to cook anything amazing lately =/
338. Spontaneous catch-up emails with friends interstate.
339. Prayer times with my husband.
340. The opportunities I have for my future – being able to dream is something I don’t want to take for granted!
341. Taking photos.
342. Inspiring Godly people in my life.
343. My Mum and Dad, who are always so generous and helpful.
344. Special memories.