13 March 2013

Devotional: Spread the Word

"For from you the word of the Lord has sounded forth, not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but also in every place. Your faith toward God has gone out, so that we do not need to say anything."
1 Thessalonians 1:8


Paul, Silvaneus and Timothy write to the Thessalonican church and commend them for the way the Word is shared through them. Paul writes that in every place their faith was spread.

I am challenged to be like this church. I am challenged to step out of my comfort zone and say the Lord's name and speak of His love. I am challenged to live in a way that people will see the difference in my life.

I want to be remembered for how, when and where I share my faith!! I want to be remembered for the way my life shines for Christ!

Let us be encouraged that this is possible. It truly is possible for Jesus to show Himself through us. When we rest in Him, talk with Him, and follow His leading, this is more than possible!!

~Rachel

No comments: