26 February 2013

My Nose's Favourite Scents...

This morning when I got to work I went through my usual routine:
  1. Dump my bags on my desk
  2. Turn on the computer
  3. Get out my lunch and smoothie from my bag
  4. Check my phone
  5. Hang my jacket on the back of my chair
  6. Put my lunch and smoothie in the fridge
After this, my morning routine really depends on the day.

Today, though, I poured myself a little bit of cereal.

Muesli.

Mmm!!

Muesli makes my heart happy.

As I walked back to my desk, somehow I caught a waft of the muesli...

And I sighed in happiness.

Not for the first time, I realized I love the smell of oats. Comforting, soothing, delicious...

Then I started thinking about what some of my favourite smells are... So here are some of my nose's favourite scents, in no particular order:
  • Oats
  • Rain
  • Freshly mowed grass
  • Horses
  • Coffee (it kills me, every time I walk past a coffee shop in the morning!)
  • My fiance's deodorant
  • Fresh hay
  • Homemade baked goodies
So there you have it!! The random things that my nose enjoys smelling! I know there are many, many more, but I would also love to hear from you!

What are some of your favourite smells??

~Rachel

No comments: