1 June 2012

The Beginning of DTS Outreach...

I am beginning a new phase of my Discipleship Training School - outreach!!!



My team is serving in Sydney for 2 and 1/2 weeks, to begin with. We are staying at the Oyster Bay Christian [Baptist] Church. The facility is really nice - so comfortable! Sunday School classrooms have become our bedrooms, and we have full use of the main church hall and fellowship hall, too. We helped the pastor and his wife move out of the manse yesterday (they had been there for 33 years), and as that house is empty now, we are able to use the shower there. It is just a 2-minute walk away.


Could you pray for me? These first couple days I have been very tired, as I usually am when I am in a new place! The main three prayer points I would like to ask you to pray over are:

1. Physical strength to do all we need to do
2. Unity within the team so that we can work effectively
3. Discipline for myself to spend one-on-one time with the Lord every day

~Rachel


No comments: