11 December 2011

Day at the Farm

Recently, my family went to my grandparent's place, and I got to enjoy the day in the sunshine. I also took the time to appreciate where I have come from, taking photos to keep the memories with me wherever I go.
Granny and Grandpa own a dairy farm about 1 and 1/2 hours north of Adelaide. I found out today that the farm has been in my family for over 100 years. 100 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How cool is that?! I loved hearing that. It makes me proud!
Here are a few photos from the day...

Pumkins just waiting to be roasted... mmm!


Dessert time =D Yum!





Granny's garden path


B.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. flowers


One of the views from the house

A corner in Granny's kitchen

Nothing beats a nice hot cup of tea :-)

Socks! He's an amazing farm dog

Can't go far on my grandparent's farm without seeing the cows!

Yayyyy!!! Loving the quad bike! =D

Amy and I :-) Love this girl!

No comments: