26 July 2017

Graduation ~ Diploma of Counselling











My graduation ceremony for my Diploma of Counselling on 12 May 2017 was a wonderful way to celebrate what I was able to accomplish 2016, and I would not change a thing.  God's calling upon my life to work with people has been confirmed in a very practical way, and my Diploma was just the beginning.

I am so grateful to every single one of my teachers - they each brought such amazing insight, knowledge and wisdom to the classroom.  I'm thankful to have had classmates who were as passionate about their studies as I was - they supported and encouraged me every single day.  My little family supported me every step of the way through my course right through to the practical aspects of getting to graduation day.

My graduation ceremony is a day I will never forget.

~Rachel

No comments: