21 September 2016

Roma Street Parklands


When we first moved to Brisbane I worked just a few minutes outside of Brisbane city.  On my work days I had to take two buses home: a loop bus from work into the city, and a second bus from the city out to my suburb.

A few times, though, instead of taking the loop bus, I walked from work into the city.  On this walk, I get to go through the Roma Street Parklands.  These parklands are beautiful!  These were such relaxing walks.  I'm a huge lover of fresh air and the great outdoors, so these walks were a perfect way to end a day in the office.

Throughout this time I took some pictures on my way through, and while my iPhone does not do the parklands justice, these pictures will give you a little glimpse of the beautiful Roma Street Parklands.

















~Rachel

No comments: