13 February 2013

Currently...

Samara from The Secret Life of Samara posted today, using the below questions, and I thought it would be fun to blog a random Question & Answer today, too! I hope you don't mind me sharing, Samara! :-)


Outside my window...
Metres upon metres of air... with city streets and many people below!

I am thinking...
About starting to use my new pocket diary to keep track of the never-ending to-do list that is always in my head. I bought the diary for $1.00 today! Bargain!

From the kitchen...
I miss cooking so much! Last night I was lucky enough to be able to do some baking. Let's just say the product of my efforts was a Valentine's Day sweet ;-)

I am wearing...
Black dress shorts, pastel green tank top with cream lace and beading (see picture at end of post)

I am creating...
A photo board to put up at Andre and my engagement party on Saturday

I am going...
On a Valentines Day date tomorrow night - all I know is that I need to dress up a little =D

I am reading...
Made to Crave Devotional, by Lysa TerKeurst. Amazing encouragement for people who tend to turn to food (or any other addiction) instead of God, when in times of need

I am hoping...
To book a caterer for our wedding soon. Fingers crossed!

I am hearing...
Fingers clacking on keyboards; papers being turned; drawers being opened; my computer's motor whirring (yes, I work in an office!)

Around the house...
"House" makes me think of my house - the future house that Andre and I will live in! I am dreaming what it will be like, wondering what engagement and wedding gifts we will receive to put in our new home... Can't wait!

One of my favourite things...
Long hair. Even though I often moan about my hair and don't know what to do with it, I truly do love it

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Family dinner on Friday, first Irish Dancing class on Saturday, and our engagement party on Sunday!

A picture to share...


My dear Australian and New Zealand buddies from Third Wave in Thailand last year! I've been missing these guys over this last week. (and the top I'm wearing in the picture happens to be the very top I'm wearing today!)

What is currently happening in your life?

~Rachel

No comments: