28 September 2009

House-sitting!!!!!

Since Saturday afternoon at approximately 12:47pm, Elyse and I have officially been house-sitting!! (okay, scrap that "12.47pm" part if you struggle with details such as these :P Thought I'd try and be specific!!)
The house we're "sitting" is in Craigmore, so it's extra time to get to work... but work is only 2 days a week, and I DEFINITELY don't mind the extra drive for the sake of having my (our) own house!
About an hour after we arrived on Saturday, we had friends over (yep, already!! :P hehe) and watched National Treasure 1 & 2. Really good movies, although the smartness of the guy in the movie was kind of depressing :(
It's SO good to be independent for a little while... But it does have a lot more responsibility than I'm used to, so I hope this will be a good learning curve :)
Have a great week!
~Rachel

No comments: