13 October 2020

Baby Boy: Entire Pregnancy Baby Bump Photos


My second pregnancy lasted almost 39 weeks. I was determined to take regular "baby bump" photos for the memories of pregnancy. Pregnancy is such an honour and I did not want to take those months for granted. It is already so cool to look back at these photos to see how baby (and I!) grew.

8 weeks and posing in front of our friends who did not yet know about baby!
@ Sunshine Coast

11 weeks and at my parent's before Christmas. Extremely bloated but liked rubbing my belly and pretending baby was this big already!

14 weeks... Trimester 2!

15 weeks

After taking a photo of me, Zoe wanted one too! Note her foot pose, just to be like me!!

17 weeks

18 weeks and couldn't imagine getting any bigger. Boy, was I in for a shock!

19 weeks for our social media announcement. Just love this precious picture. Baby was already so loved!

20 weeks

22 weeks after church one Sunday. Couldn't resist this gorgeous tree!

24 weeks. One of my favourite shots, thanks to Zoe! The angle is very artistic

25 weeks at my parent's place at a baby shower
[state borders closed the day after going home so was very thankful I got to see family this one time during the pregnancy]

Nana, me, and baby

Mum/Grandma, me and baby

27 weeks - Trimester 3!!

Zoe wanted to take a photo of Daddy, too

My love

Proud big sister already

28 weeks

29 weeks (photos getting more frequent now!)

31 weeks and felt huge!

Zoe getting in on the photo fun again! Note the belly sticking out - so funny!

Same day. Couldn't decide which photo made me look more tired, ha!

33 weeks

34 weeks at the checkup. Thanks again to Zoe, my trusty photographer!

36 weeks

37 weeks

38 weeks... the final baby bump photo before our little boy arrived!



It never ceases to amaze me at how women can carry new little human beings inside of us! It's just so incredible what our bodies can do. I was so, so privileged to carry our little boy to almost 39 weeks. All of the aches and pains and waddles and whale-like movements and tiredness and eye-bags and heaviness for those months of pregnancy were so, so worth it. 

~Rachel

No comments: