12 October 2020

A Day Out: Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers

{26.09.2020}

Ever since moving to Queensland (in 2016) and hearing about the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers, it has been on my [mental] bucket list to go. The pictures are always stunning, and I have faint memories of Floriade in Canberra being beautiful (wait, were those memories of pictures or actual memories?!) and wanted to check out the gardens in Toowoomba. It has taken 4 years, and finally we made it! A day trip to Toowoomba with the family was so beautiful and we took a billion photos, and I am already looking back on the pictures because I loved it so much!







My heart!

The coloured flowers are my favourite, but the creativity of this black and white checkered garden bed was pretty cool!

These colours!!!!!


Life is never boring when André is around!


I felt like I blended right in with those blues! 

Talented artists drew with chalk on the footpaths


A flower among the flowers. This is a favourite!

We actually got a photo together!

Great friends came along too!





As the sun began to set


My 3 favourite people in the world

Tulips seem so unique to me as they are not very common in Australia




This scene is like a fairytale


@ Picnic Point

I recreated a photo that I took of Zoe's auntie, Nataly, in 2018 when we spent a weekend camping in Toowoomba


Lovely views with my cuddly baby!

~Rachel

No comments: