On Tuesday this week we arrived back in Australia from Brasil, and in these last few days I have had so many moments that have brought me such great joy - all of which, are simple things, but 100% make my life worth living. Here are some of these moments (in bullet form because bullets also make me happy!):
- Watching Andre play with Zoe
- Cooking pancakes [while listening to songs from my teen years!] for Saturday breakfast... and eating the pancakes, of course!
- Having half an hour by myself in the car, and using it to pray
- Playing games with Zoe
- Driving with Andre to his work - the scenery is beautiful!
- Friday night BBQ at home with Andre, Nataly and Zoe - a variety of meats, veggies and salad; picnic chairs and the hammock; chilled music playing; soft lighting; gorgeous warm weather... I foresee more of these this spring and summer!
- Afternoon walks (more photos here!)
All in all, I'm really grateful for the small things that I have been noticing throughout the day that literally bring a smile to my face, put joy in my heart, and remind me that I truly have so much to be thankful for.
What "simple things" have you enjoyed lately?